Search This Blog

3.30.2012

spring

its been busy around here! therapy, school, performances, remodeling, packing (we're moving…more on the later).

it’s nice to take a break from it all and enjoy the fresh spring air.  no therapy, no expectations. just play.

i needed a few minutes “off the clock” which made the springtime weather even more delicious then a box of georgetown cupcakes. (although I would never refuse the key lime cupcake, it’s good. really good).

springtime breeze. sunshine. a pinwheel. smiles.

IMG_1107

my breathless, on the verge of passing out, 4-yr-old asks, “how did she get hers to spin so fast?”  ….wind my young Padawan.

IMG_1111

then there is our geico pig “weeeeeeeing” all the way to the bus stop. see previous post.

(no joke, he’s a bit of a goof-pot).

IMG_1054IMG_1057

geicopig

time to get yourself some pinwheel action this spring. 

world market $2.00

1 comment:

Katie Utter said...

Hi, my name is Katie, and I think your son Alexander was in the same class with my daughter, Abigail, last year. She's a little blond with cute pink hearing aids. We moved to Williamsburg this summer so she's in a new school now. Anyway, I just had a little boy a month ago, and he is having hearing problems as well. I was reasearching cochlear implants online and came accross your blog. I thought I'd just say "Hi."